"I'm really pleased to be part of the Anatomy and Yoga Therapy Conference with Yoga International. In my online presentation, I invite you to join me as we look at Yoga Therapy for Scoliosis. We’ll take a deep look that will help yoga teachers, therapists, and students who are interested in scoliosis or who have scoliosis.
"You can take 8 in-depth online workshops during the Anatomy and Yoga Therapy Online Conference, starting November 13 on Yoga International. To learn about my presentation and how to get a special pre-launch discount, visit http://y.ga/fallMR."
The more you learn about anatomy (especially your own!) the easier it is to tailor asana classes to fit your specific needs. Learning how to actively apply therapeutic principles to your unique anatomy (or your students' unique anatomies) can facilitate more ease in both body and mind.
Explore how yoga can address arthritis, lower back pain, scoliosis, and the specific anatomical needs of individual students.
Through workshops with Tiffany Cruikshank, Bernie Clark, Aadil Palkhivala, Christina Sell, Molly Birkholm, Kathryn Templeton, Steffany Moonaz, and Maggie Reagh, you’ll gain skills and insights to transform your practice and teaching.
This conference comes with a digital manual, so you can easily follow along, while you learn:
- How to care for common problem areas like the wrists, hips, and low back in both yoga class and daily life.
- New ways to manage chronic pain through ayurvedic yoga therapy.
- Yoga for headache prevention and relief.
- How yoga therapy techniques benefit people with scoliosis.
- Guided meditation, relaxation, and visualization exercises to ease stress and relieve discomfort.
- Self-care tools to support people who are living with chronic conditions or healing from injury or trauma.
- How to customize an asana practice to accommodate individual anatomical variations using modifications and props.
- How to combine yoga with physical therapy exercises.
Use this conference as an opportunity to support your practice, learn new skills as a teacher, and discover new ways to find ease in daily life.
Once again, visit http://y.ga/fallMR for your pre-launch rate before November 13. The pre-launch rate is $129 plus FREE COURSE USB (Reg. price is $229).